Just in time for the Summer Grill out Season to begin, Ziploc has locked in forces with Food Network's Robin Miller! An Author, nutritionist, and a mom, Robin is helping families get more out of their summer festivities, while saving money and time!
Whether you plan to marinate, dip, prep, store, take, cool, or pack it, Ziploc has your needs covered! Ziploc bags and containers are smart and simple solutions with supreme quality. Helping you get more out of the things you do every day!
Ziploc bags and containers are available in grocery, mass merchandise and drug stores nation wide.
Here's a super yummy recipe to try!
Spiral Pasta with Pesto, Sundried Tomatoes and Pine Nuts
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1 pound rotelle pasta, or any spiral-shaped pasta
- 1/2 cup prepared basil pesto
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 1 cup finely chopped oil-packed sundried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese1. Place the pine nuts in a small, dry skillet and set pan over medium heat.2. Cook for three to five minutes, until the nuts are golden brown, shaking the pan frequently. Once done, set aside.3. Cook the pasta according to the package directions and then drain and transfer to a large bowl.4. Fold in the pesto and stir to coat the pasta.5. Fold in the peas and sundried tomatoes.6. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.7. Top the pasta with the toasted pine nuts and Parmesan cheese just before serving.
We topped with grilled chicken strips to make this a complete meal! The kids loved it and couldn't get enough!!
WIN IT!!! Thanks to the generosity of Ziploc, we are giving away a Ziploc Prize Pack! To enter, simply make sure that you follow this blog publicly through GFC (on the left of the screen). If you don't yet, simply click "Follow". Leave me a comment with your email. Entries with no email, will be void.
Open to ALL US residents! This contest will end at 11:59pm June 8th. Winner will be announced the following day and will have 24 hours from time notified to respond to email.
- Follow me on Face Book and Fan ME (1 entry)
- Follow Ziploc on Face Book (1 entry)
- Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)
- Leave me a comment with your favorite Summer time recipe! (2 entries)
- Tweet about this giveaway...make sure to add @ArmyMomsPlace or your tweet will not count, and it must be seen publicly (1 entry per day).
- Blog about this giveaway, making sure that you link back here (5 additional entries)
This review was written for FRN and Ziploc, who provided me with samples to help facilitate this review.