Winter time bring in the cold. That in turn causes me to crave and make chili, stews, and soups! My whole family loves a hot bowl of soup especially when we've been out and about all day. The bone chilling wind, like we've been having the past few days is an excellent example. However the days are not all the same, and more seem to be busier than others lately. It's nice to know there is a company that has my family in mind.
Progresso Soup is such a fun company! I mean, come on, have you seen some of their commercials lately?? I'm supposed to create my own commercial for you, but my creative juices just aren't flowing. I'll have to stick my kids on it and have them help me out! In the mean time though, here is my absolute favorite Progresso Soup commercial! It's a riot!
Not only is Progresso Soup trying to help you stay on your weight targets, but did you know they also have varieties that are full of fiber? Not only that, but if you are watching your sodium intake, they have an amazingly yummy line of soups for you too! And to top it all off, Progresso Soup's also participates on Box Tops For Education! Each can's label has a Box Top waiting for your local school!
Progresso's Light New England Clam Chowder is worth 1 Weight Watcher Point! What's better than that? Each can contains about 2 servings, so if it hits the spot perfectly, and your still feeling hungry, you can easily have more without sacrificing all your hard work!
My Absolute favorite soup they have is brand new! It's from their World Recipe line of soups! Tortilla y Pollo (Chicken Tortilla). It has the right amount of kick that is perfect for cold days! Full of Chicken and veggies! I toss a couple tortilla chips that I have broken up on top and Mmmmmmmm! It's perfect!
WIN IT!!! Thanks to the generosity of Progresso Soups, one of my readers will receive
an amazing prize pack! Prize Pack contains,
- To enter, You MUST follow me publicly and MUST comment leaving me your email and telling me what Progresso Soup flavor you would like to try!!! Please use "AT" and "dot" instead of using symbols for you email to protect yourself from spam bots!
- Follow me on FB, and Fan both Army Mom's Place and Progresso Soup! - (totals 3 entries)
- Tell Progresso Soup I sent you I sent you on their wall!!! (2 entries)
- Follow me on twitter (1 entry) AND Tweet the following: Win Progresso Soup @ArmyMomsPlace http://bit.ly/hna6lg #myblogspark (1 entry per tweet per day)
- Blog about this contest and link back here!!! (5 entries per blog)
- Create your own Progresso Soup Video and leave the link in a comment (5 entries)
This review was written for Progresso Soups through a partnership with MyBlogSpark. A Prize Pack was sent to me to review in exchange for my honest opinion!