My husband and I love music. It's rubbed of on our kidlets. We always have an iPod running, someone plunking on my keyboard or hubby with his guitar. I love that the kids all enjoy music and beg for us to turn something on when we haven't gotten to it yet.
It's been a big part of our family. From the time out kidlets were little they have always had something playing, even at nap and bed time. Cradle Rock is pure awesomeness! Introducing children to all time favorite artists via a soft infusion of melody and rhythm. Fantastic to listen morning, noon, and night! These awesome CD's are a parents best friend.
Currently Available are Lullaby Versions of Michael Jackson "Thrill Baby", Kenny Chesney "No Shoes, No Diaper...Might Be A Problem", and Johny Cash "I Crawl the Line". Available at Tree Top Records for $11.98 per CD.
My family is looking forward to seeing the soon to release, Cradle Rock albums U2, Nickelback, The Eagles, Black Eyed Peas, Carrie Underwood and more!!
WIN IT!! Thanks to the generosity of Tree Top Records, one of my readers will receive a set of 3 Cradle Rock CD's!
Open to US residents and Canadian residents, Giveaway will close on Saturday December 11th! Winner will be announce the following day and will be contacted by email.
To enter,visit Tree Top Records and tell me your favorite song, don't forget to leave your email. Please use spaces between "@" and "." to help prevent you from having spam bots visit your inbox!
- Follow me on FB, and Fan both Army Mom's Place (totals 2 entries)
- "Like" Tree Top Records on FB and leave a comment on their wall telling them I sent you! (total 1 entry)
- Follow me and Tree Top Records on Twitter (Totals 2 entries)
- Tweet the following: "Win Cradle Rock CD's @armymomsplace @TreeTopRecords http://bit.ly/fSZHZ8" (1 entry per tweet per day)
- Blog about this contest and link back here!!! (5 entries per blog)