They’ll select 4-5 finalists and re-create and taste test those sandwiches to select the final Grand Prize winner. The Grand Prize winner will receive $1,000 cash and have their recipe professionally photographed and included in a nationally distributed back-to-school themed feature release this summer! Howe awesome is that?!?!?!
So here's my entry:
Blue Cheese Reuben
Mix together thoroughly and set aside while you ready the rest of the sandwich ingredients.
- 1 Tablespoon Deli Mustard
- 2 Tablespoons Kraft Philadelphia Cooking Creme (Original)
- 1 Teaspoon Granulated sugar
- 1/4 Cup Crumbled Blue Cheese
- 4 Slices Rye Bread
- 2 - 2oz Sliced Pastrami
- 2 - 2 Tablespoons Sauerkraut, pat loose liquid with paper towels (more can be added, if desired)
- 1/4 Cup shredded Kraft with a touch of Philadelphia Italian Five Cheese, divided in 1/2.
Slather the sauce evenly on each slice of Rye bread. Add 2oz. of Pastrami onto 2 slices and top each with 2 Tablespoons drained Sauerkraut. Add shredded cheese. Close up your sandwich and place in toaster oven for 10 minutes at 350*.
Carefully remove from toaster oven and enjoy!
Thank you Black & Decker and Family Review Network for this fun opportunity!!
Entry into this contest has been made possible through FRN and Black & Decker who supplied me with a toaster over to aide in my recipe.