Coming soon to a store near you the power of stain remover and detergent all wrapped up into one! At the end of March, Purex is rolling out Purex Complete with Zout Triple Enzyme Stain Remover! This powerful all in one combines 3 incredibly tough stain-fighting enzymes!
- Protease: Works against all protein based stains like grass and blood.
- Amylase: Works to fight against the starchy stains. Chocolate and Tomato products don't stand a chance!
- Mannanase: Works against a super sticky product that is adding to food. It's used as a thickener is ice cream, BBQ sauce, salad dressing, and so much more!
Purex Complete with Zout is safe to use with all top loading machines, as well as all HE front loading machines! However because of the enzymes, is not safe to use on those cloth diapers, my little one loves so much!
To fight tough stains, simply add a little onto the stain, rub in, and let set for 5 minutes before washing!
Available in Fresh Morning Burst and Free & Clear, DO NOT USE ON YOUR MILITARY UNIFORMS! Hidden in the ingredient list is disodium diaminostilbene disulfonic acid - a bunch of mumble jumble that equates to BRIGHTENERS!
We found that this detergent is a very strong stain fighter and gentle on the fabric. My son has incredibly sensitive skin, and the Purex Complete with Zout Free & Clear was gentle enough, that he was not bothered at all by this detergent!
Purex Complete with Zout will be available at Target, Walmart, Kroger, and Publix nationwide, and will retail between $3.49 and $7.99!
TRY IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT! Click HERE to request your free sample!
WIN IT!!! Thanks to the generosity of Purex, 2 of my amazing followers will receive a coupon good for 1 free full-sized bottle of Purex Complete with Zout!!! This is only open to U.S. residents who follow me publicly on GFC (Left Side of the screen - click "FOLLOW"). Giveaway will close at 11:59pm Tuesday April 5th. Winners will be announced the following day!
As my follower, you simply need to leave me a comment telling me what type of washer you use! Make sure that you leave your email (so I can contact winners) using "AT" and "DOT" instead of "@" and ".".
- Follow me on FB, and Fan both Army Mom's Place and Purex! - (totals 3 entries)
- Tell Purex I sent you I sent you on their wall!!! (1 entry)
- Follow me and Purex on twitter (2 entries)
- Tweet the following: Win free @Purex product coupon @ArmyMomsPlace http://bit.ly/ehkXgD (1 entry per tweet per day)
- Blog about this contest and link back here!!! (5 entries per blog)
This review was written for Purex . A Sample Product was sent for my review in exchange for my honest opinion!