I love Chex cereal! I love it with milk, as a snack plain, and with other things mixed in. My kids...well, I
usually hide the box from them can't keep them out of it! If I happen to have a box of Wheat Chex around, I can guarantee it won't last longer that 3 days! It's Hubby's favorite!
With all my baking I do each year around the holidays, you can bet that I always have boxes of Chex around as well. Whether it's been designated for use in the Original Chex Mix Recipe, or for another snack recipe, you better get your helping quick because they won't last long!
My absolute favorite recipe using Chex cereal? Why this one:
Chex Muddy Buddies A.K.A. Puppy ChowIngredients:
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup butter
1 cup chocolate chips
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
9 cups Chex cereal (any flavor)
1-1/2 cups powdered sugar
1. Combine peanut butter, butter and chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl.
2. Microwave for one minute then stir to blend all ingredients thoroughly. Add 1/2 tsp. vanilla. Stir well.
3. Place the 9 cups of Chex cereal in a very large bowl.
4. Pour the peanut butter-chocolate mixture over the cereal and toss evenly, making sure all the cereal gets a good covering.
5. Coat with powdered sugar, sprinkling evenly over the cereal and tossing as you sprinkle to cover each piece well.
- To enter, You MUST follow me publicly and MUST comment leaving me your email and telling me what Chex Mix Recipe You would like to try!!! Please use "AT" and "dot" instead of using symbols for you email to protect yourself from spam bots!
- Follow me on FB, and Fan both Army Mom's Place and Chex Mix! - (totals 3 entries)
- Tell Chex Mix I sent you I sent you on their wall!!! (2 entries)
- Follow me on twitter (1 entry) AND Tweet the following: Win Chex Prize Pack @ArmyMomsPlace http://bit.ly/eOhQZj #myblogspark (1 entry per tweet per day)
- Blog about this contest and link back here!!! (5 entries per blog)
This review was written for Chex Party Mix through a partnership with MyBlogSpark. A Prize Pack was sent to me to review in exchange for my honest opinion!