There is nothing more relaxing than being able to go out with my hubby on a date. However, with 5 kidlets and a crazy schedule, it's not very practical. We do take time out every week to have an at home date. We feed the kids, and send them off to bed. Usually at the normal time. Soon as they are in bed, we start our dinner. Typically we enjoy a movie as well.
Though we usually will make up a pizza with interesting toppings, we were recently introduced to something a little more along the lines of fine dining! Wanchai Ferry and Macaroni Grill! LOVE both! My favorites? Wanchai Ferry's Orange Chicken and Macaroni Grill's Chicken Piccata with Angel Hair Pasta! To.Die. For!
These fantastic restaurants are now available for your in home enjoyment! Fill your home with the smells and tastes that are reminiscent of being in the restaurant it's self! Available in many varieties, these tasty meals are available in your local super market! Simply add chicken when desired!
Click here to access a $1.00 off Coupon for Wanchai Ferry dry dinner meals.
Click here to access a $1.00 off Coupon for Macaroni Grill dry dinner meals.
Click here to access a $2.25 of coupon for 2 Wanchai Ferry and/or Macaroni Grill dry dinner meals!
WIN!!! Thanks to the generosity of these awesome companies, one of my readers will receive
- To enter, You MUST follow me publicly and MUST comment leaving me your email and tell me what was your favorite date...to date!!!
- Follow me on FB, and Fan both Army Mom's Place and Macaroni Grill! - (totals 3 entries)
- Tell Macaroni Grill I sent you on their wall!!! (2 entries)
- Follow me on twitter AND follow Macaroni Grill (1 entry)
- Tweet the following: Win a @Macaronigrill Date Night Prize Pack @ArmyMomsPlace #myblogspark http://bit.ly/9JmEOm (1 entry per tweet per day)
- Blog about this contest and link back here!!! (5 entries per blog)
This review was written for Wanchai Ferry and Macaroni Grill through a partnership with MyBlogSpark. Products were supplied in exchange for my honest review.