I love when I can find truly guilt free foods! When I don't have to justify why I want to eat it (like I always do with Carrot Cake)! Fiber One has quite a few indulgent snacks that are quite, shall we say, divine! To make things better, each Fiber One bar and cereal gives you a minimum of 35% of the recommended daily dose of fiber without the taste of cardboard!
My absolute favorite cereal is the Fiber One Raisin Bran Cluster's. I Love them! That says a lot! You see, I can't stand any cereal that has flakes in it. They are typically thin and will either scratch my mouth or become overly soggy. The flakes in Fiber One's cereals are small thick rounds. They don't get soggy. They aren't big enough to scratch my mouth either! Finally someone has gotten flaked cereal right! The honey oat/nut cluster and raisins really top it off! The perfect amount of sweetness!
Though Fiber One's Oats & Chocolate bars are amazing, I really LOVED the smell and taste of their Chocolate Mocha bars! Reminded me of spending time with my grandfather and how the air permeated with the smell of freshly brewed coffee every morning.
WIN!!! Thanks to the generosity of Fiber One, one of my readers will receive
- To enter, You MUST follow me publicly and MUST comment leaving me your email and telling me where your local Safeway is!!!
- Follow me on FB, and Fan both Army Mom's Place and Fiber One! - (totals 3 entries)
- Tell Fiber One I sent you on their wall!!! (2 entries)
- Follow me on twitter (1 entry)
- Tweet the following: Win $25 Safeway GC and More @ArmyMomsPlace http://bit.ly/aYcMKi #myblogspark (1 entry per tweet per day)
- Blog about this contest and link back here!!! (5 entries per blog)
This review Fiber One through a partnership with MyBlogSpark. Coupons and GC were supplied to provide me with Fiber One products in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.