Unfortunately, it's unheard of in the south, to NOT walk outside in the summer and in under 5 minutes be completely soaked. I hate feeling sweaty. And has often lead me on the hunt for a good anti-perspirant, one that will leave me with no worries. Just as I find one that is perfect for me, babies come along and change body chemistry. Uggggggh!
11 years and I have finally found it! Certain Dri, is awesome! Making sure you stay dry all day, this amazing solid stick, is proven to be the strongest formulation available over the counter! Providing up to 72 hours of protection, I'm thinking ingenious! Where were you before?!
Having a spouse in the Army, I see the results of how hot it is under all the protective gear that my hubby wears when in the field. Certain Dri is the perfect addition for him! Now, if only they made a body spray our men and women in uniform would be set!
A few things that I personally love about Certain Dri:
- Goes on light and doesn't flake.
- Applies clear...meaning, no mess on my black capped t-shirts or dresses!!!
- Light powder scent. Being sensitive to scents, this is perfect!
- Won't wash off! I can now jump in the shower and run out the door without having to worry about forgetting anti-perspirant! So many times I'm running out the door, knowing I'm forgetting to do something! Now, this won't be one of them!!!
WIN IT!!!! Thanks to the generosity of DHE Healthcare Solutions and Certain Dri, one of my very lucky readers will receive their very own Certain Dri Solid Stick! Contest is only valid for those with U.S. addresses and those entering MUST do the following:
- You MUST follow me publicly and MUST comment leaving me your email and visit the Certain Dri website, and tell me something you have learned (can not be something I mentioned)!!
Contest will end September 7th and winner will be announced September 8th!
- Follow me on FB, and Fan both Army Mom's Place and Certain Dri! - 1 entry
- Follow me on twitter AND CertainDri AND tweet the following: WIN @CertainDri @armymomsplace http://bit.ly/aQE0FN 1 entry per tweet per day
- Blog about this contest and link back here!!! (5 entries per blog)